Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

'The Best of Autumn'

Good morning-
Here is another one of the cards I'm doing at my October classes.
I so love these fall colors.
 This is such a fun stamp to watercolor with.
 I am lovin' this new Circle Thinlit card die.
There are so many fun & different folds that you can do using it.
'Best of Autumn' & 'Best of Greetings'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Natural Ivory
dp:  Sweater Weather Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
makers:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Crushed Curry
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlit card die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, blender pens

Tonight we sell hogs- so I'm a farmer as soon as the boys leave.
I'll be burning the midnight oil again tonight working on my Christmas Stamp A Stack cards.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment