Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I love candy corn!

Good morning!
I love candy corn- so this little treat is pretty sweet to me!
This is another one of the Halloween Treats everyone attending my class on Sunday got to make.

'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  1x8" Cello bags, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Scissor Snips, Petite Pennants Builder punch, dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie Goodies Gear Simply Created Kit (used the orange stickers)

This little treat is so fast & easy!
But just think how cute this little punch out candy corn would be on a card!
I'll have to try to get a card made with one.

Deke & I had fun at school with Brayden last night.
We got to make some crafty things.
And then we took him out for supper at the Pizza Ranch afterwards.

We also stopped by Manda & Steve's after supper to see Jenny & Clint for a bit.  

Today is a busy day on our farm!
We get 725 baby piggies delivered this morning!
The boys are so excited to get to go farm with Papa for the morning & see the new babies.

Tonight I have my rehearsal with Donna for my Stampin' Up! webinar that is tomorrow night.
And then we sell hogs tonight too- so I'll be a farmer the majority part of the day/night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment