Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Here is an adorable Halloween Treat box!

Good morning!
Here is an adorable Halloween Treat box that my downline Dawn Klein made & gave to me.
Look at all of the detail- the embossing, dimension, Washi Tape, layers & bling!
Dawn is so creative!!

'Toile & Trouble' & 'That's the Ticket'
cs:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
ink:  Versamark, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Witches Brew Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Apothecary Accents framelits, 4x6 Cello bags, 3/4" Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, 3/4" Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Sticky Strip 

Today I'm creating & cutting for Kathy's workshop that is tomorrow.

I pray I have good mojo!
Tonight we'll be going racing if we don't get rained out for the Musco Lighting Fall Challenge in Oskaloosa.
Woo Hoo!!
I wish Nathan lots of good luck!!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment