Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Here are my Christmas 'Stamp A Stack' cards!

Here are my Christmas Stamp A Stack cards!
You can purchase the kit to make the card(s) of your choice or else attend my Christmas card class 
on 11/16 to  make them with me!

I think they all turned out super cute!
I can't wait to see which one is everyone's favorite!
I do have a few favorites in the pile.
Why don't you leave me a comment & let me know which one is your favorite & why.

I will be posting these cards individually in the next couple of weeks here on my blog so you can see them closer & I'll include a supply list.
We had a great time stamping last night!
I had a house full!
It was great everyone could join me!
And I'm honored to have met Penny & Denise & thrilled you came to stamp with us!
Tonight I'm stamping again with Jan & her friends at her house.
I'm looking forward to meeting them & sharing my love of stamping!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment