Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

'Color Me' Stockings

Good morning!
Happy Hump day!
I think that the 'Color Me' set in the Holiday Catalog is so cute!
Here is the one with the stockings.
 It is so bright & cheery!
This one of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp cards.....
everyone made 5 coordinating cards with this set & a bag to put them in.

'Color Me' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
dp:  Polka Dot Parade
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Old Olive & Real Red
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, dimensionals, 
1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Real Red Ribbon, Paper Snips
 
It was a late night selling hogs last night.
Our poor trucker (Jerry) had had a long last 2 days on the road. 
He was tired & hungry & I was worried about him.
So after we loaded hogs I came in & made him a plate for his supper & took it to town to the sale barn where he was still loading hogs.
I had a pork roast in the oven for us, so he got that with all of the fixing to go along with it to eat too.
His smile when I gave it to him was priceless, so I know he really appreciated it.

Deke has meetings all day today.
The boys & I are going to run some errands.
Tonight I have to work in my stamp room & get STYC things put away so I can start working on cards for this Sunday's class I have.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment