Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

'Christmas Collectibles' card

Good morning!
Here is one of my Christmas cards.
It is created with the Holiday Catalog set- 'Christmas Collectibles'.
I love that the ornament punch coordinates with it!
( I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.)

I had a wonderful time stamping with Jan & her friends last night.
I'm so glad that she welcomed all of us to their home.
I enjoy getting to see her family too!

Today I'm cutting & getting ready for my big workshop tomorrow with 
Jan C & Jan E being hostesses.
They have a big group of friends joining us!
I can't wait to spend my afternoon stamping with all of them.
I can't wait for them to see all of the cards that they'll be making.

Nathan raced in Donnellson last night & got 5th in one heat & 3rd in the other heat.
We race down there again tonight- so I'll be off to the races with my family!

I hope you have a SENSTATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment