Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

'Calm Christmas'

Good morning!
Here is another card for my Christmas Card Class.
When I first saw this Dove stamp set I can honestly say that I wasn't thrilled about it.
But I got an awesome swap from a friend at Founders using this set- so I had to get it.
I love the simple elegance of this for a beautiful Christmas card.

'Calm Christmas'
cs:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Basic Gray
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval punch, dimensionals 
 
I'm off this morning to Cathy's workshop!
I'm looking forward to meeting her friends.
I've got a pretty card, a cute little box & an awesome snowflake scrapbook page to share with them.
I will be posting pictures of them sometime in the next few days.
We had a fun time at the Pumpkin Patch yesterday.
The 3 boys just loved it!
It was windy & a little chilly- but still so fun!
I'm glad we went.
Nathan got 3rd in the main tonight.
I wish him good luck tomorrow night too!
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment