Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A lovely Christmas Dove!

Good morning!
Wow......when I saw this dove in the Holiday Catalog I can honestly say that it wasn't one that I thought I'd ever buy.
BUT- then at Founders I got 2 awesome swaps from friends.
Sarah's had the rolled banner like this one.
And Kay's was stamped in Crumb Cake.
So I combined some of their ideas & came up with this pretty card for one of my Christmas Card Class/Kits!
I really like it!
 I will hopefully get caught up on supplies lists for cards that I've posted the past week in the new couple of days.

WOO HOO!!!
Today is my Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp!
Wow......I've spend a lot of time planning, creating & cutting for this big day!
I can't wait to share & spend my day stamping with many of my friends.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment