Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

'Truly Grateful'

Good morning!

A quick post......here is another card using the Holiday Catalog- 'Truly Grateful'.
This is a quick card.
 'Truly Grateful' & 'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Crushed Curry
dp:  Sweater Weater
ink:  Chocolate Chip
marker:  Crushed Curry
supplies:  Paper Snips, dimensionals

Wow.......another busy day today......
The boys & I are headed to visit my mom & aunt.
We'll go for a walk & then have lunch at Rose's.
Mom's birthday was last week & she was gone on a trip, so we are looking forward to seeing her.

Tonight I'm a farmer!
We sell hogs- so I'll be helping Deke all night.
Then I'll be finishing my swaps, packing & getting ready to leave in the morning 
for Founders in St. George, Utah.
I didn't get but a couple hours of sleep last night & don't know if I'll get any tonight either.
There is still lots to do before I can go.
I am looking forward to seeing my friends there.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment