Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

'Truly Grateful'

Good morning!
I have been having fun making cards with one of the Holiday Catalog sets- 'Truly Grateful'.
Here is one of them.
 'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Soft Suede & Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
marker:  Soft Suede
dp:  Sweater Weather
supplies:  1 1/4" Burlap ribbon, sponge, dimensionals, Neutrals Candy Dots (Soft Suede)

I cleaned & stamped in my studio most of the day/night yesterday.
Although-
I enjoyed my walk with Sheryl (my sister-in-law) yesterday morning. 
Then ran up to Deke's parents (next door) to visit for about 1 hour & eat lunch with everyone.
It was nice to see Deke's family....as they don't get together very often.
It was especially nice to get to see & visit with Sheryl the past 2 days.

I have 5 of the 6 cards for my workshops this week created.
Now to get the last one created & all of my card stock cut.
They are all super cute!!!
 I can't wait to see everyone in the next couple of weeks & stamp with you!

I have a busy day today with the twins.
Then I have rehearsal for my upcoming Stampin' Up! webinar late this afternoon 
(when the boys leave) & then we sell hogs tonight, so I'll be a farmer.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment