Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thankful for........

Good morning!
Here is a simple & quick card that I created with some scraps that were laying 
on the counter in my stamp studio.
I just stamped the maple leaf into the Crumb Cake ink & then using a marker 
traced some of the veins.
'Magnificent Maple' & 'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Naturals Ivory
dp:  Sweater Weather
ink:  Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip
marker:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Scissor Snips, Big Shot, Ovals Framelits

The twins & I had a fun day yesterday.
We ran errands in the morning & then spent 1 hour playing in the park.
They had a blast!
Then late yesterday afternoon Nathan & Brayden were here & I cut Nathan's hair 
before they went to the football game.
I then spent the rest of my night in my studio creating & cutting part of my Founder's swap.
I totally didn't end up creating anything I had in mind originally for this swap.
But I really like what I ended up creating.
It is definitely a Susie card.
I ended up making a Christmas card & using the Holiday Catalog set- 'Santa's List'.
I will post it later next week while I'm at Founders.

So for today I plan on spending my whole day/night in my studio cutting card stock & 
getting ready for my workshop.
As far as I know I am home alone all day!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment