Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Susie's upcoming 'Halloween Treats' class

Good morning!
Here is a quick post to give you a sneak peek of the projects that I've created for my 
upcoming 'Halloween Treats' class.
This class is all about treats!
There are several different boxes, bags, a 5x7 framed project & 2 cards- plus we'll be making matching envelopes with the NEW Envelope Punch Board to go with the 2 cards.

I LOVE Halloween & decided that there were so many awesome Halloween products in the Holiday Catalog that I just had to do a separate class just for Halloween!

I'm EXCITED about these projects & I'm looking forward to sharing with 
everyone at this fun "special" class!!

The twins had good reports at their 2 year check up yesterday.
Dr. Mary was thrilled with them!
How blessed we are!

I'm dreading tonight.....we sell hogs.
So I'm a farmer again tonight.
Thankfully Nathan & Josh are coming out to help us sort & load them.
I pray that it cools off & rains soon!

Wishing you a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment