Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm heading HOME from Founders & sharing another 'Best of Autumn' card.....


 Good morning from St. George, Utah.
What an amazing time I've had the past 5 days here at Founders.
It was spent with an amazing group of demonstrator friends.
This morning we will all be saying 'good-bye' to each other.
I am heading home today......and
I'm so looking forward to seeing my family.
As I've missed them all!

Here is another leaf card.
'Best of Autumn'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Cajun Crazy, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
supplies:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Natural Trim, dimensionals, glue dots

We had a fun night playing games & on hay ride at a cattle ranch here in Utah 
for our final group event!!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment