Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Here is a Halloween Treats class peak!

Good morning!
Here is a peak at one of the cards that I'll be doing at my upcoming 
Halloween Treats class on 09/29/13! 
Are you coming to stamp with me this afternoon?
This card is created with the the set-
'Best of Halloween'- #134381= $14.95.
 I also used the new Circle Thinlit card die.
#133480= $32.95.

Cool huh!
This is a spinner card!
I think it is so cute!

The twins & I went with Deke yesterday to check out all of the farm goodies 
for Duwa's upcoming sale.
I am not sure who liked all of things more- Papa or the twins?
I guess- "boys & their toys" is a good quote- no matter how old they are.
Duwa's is a big farm sale with everything & anything you can imagine from gates, to trailers, tractors, lawn mowers, feeders, combines, bins, etc....
I wish I had taken my camera to get pictures of how excited the twins were to see everything.
We walked down alot of the rows looking at stuff that Deke is hoping to bid on at the sale later today.
We then treated ourselves to lunch at Rose's & got to see my Aunt Virginia & nephew Jake.
We had a really nice time at Deke's Pathfinders Board picnic last night.
I got to meet lots of people that I only knew of by their name......
so it is now nice to have a face to go with that name!
And I also got to see some people that I haven't seen for a long time.
The supper was very yummy.....smoked pork.
And the cabin it was at was really a beautiful place.
 
We have a crazy new several days here.
I have no clue how everything is going to get done.
But somehow it will all work out.
I have to think positive.

Deke is gone again this morning to a meeting.
And then he is going to Duwa's farm equipment sale, hoping to get 
some good buys for some things he needs for the pigs.

I hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment