Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Here is another 'Halloween Treats project.......

Good morning!!
Happy Hump Day!
Here is another project that everyone attending my 'Halloween Treats' class will be making.
Check out how I used the word window punch to make a holder for a little candy bar.
AND
Don't you love the cute little belly band that goes around this!
 I love the Witches Brew Washi Tape!
And notice how these punches coordinate with this stamp set!

'Halloween Hello'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Witches Brew Washi Tape, Word Window Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Sticky Strip

Measurements:
Pumpkin Pie cs= 9 3/4" x 2 3/4"
score at 2", 2 3/8", 5 7/8" & 6 1/4"
Using word window punch, make hole approx. 1 1/2" up.
Using Sticky Strip to adhere it down.

Belly Band= 3/4" x 7"
score at 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/4" & 5 1/2"
Fold on score lines, put around the treat holder & using Sticky Strip- put band together 
LOOSELY so that it can slip off of the bottom. 

I got my idea for this project from my dear demonstrator friend Julie Davison.
She posted a Halloween Treat last year on her blog & I loved it!
So I saved it in my ideas folder & knew I would use it sometime.

I am still playing catch up from being gone last week & behind in everything.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment