Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Here is another Halloween Treat project!

Good morning!
Here is another Halloween Treats project!
This is a 5x7 project using the Holiday Catalog set- 
'Halloween Bash' & Witches Brew Designer Paper with lots of different punches! 
(Note:  The frame isn't included with the class.)

I had a fun day with all of my boys yesterday!
Brayden got to come out after school, played, ate supper with us & then went home.
I hadn't seen him for ever- so that was a treat!

Then last night Deke & I went to the visitation of a friend- Dick Danner.
I've known him & his wife (Ruth Ann) most of my life & have many fond memories spending time at their fabric/clothing store, riding with him in parades & just hanging out.
He was a good friend of my dads too.
And he worked with me at CPS (Crop Production Services) years ago driving a truck, 
when I was their Administrative Assistant.

Ok.....I got my Christmas swaps done last night for my Go Diva's group- so they are in the mail today.
Yipee- I will post it next week for you to see.

Tonight after work I have to run to Osky to deposit a hog check & get groceries 
& things for my class this weekend.
Then I am home to cut card stock for my class.

I hope you have a BLESSED day!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment