Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

A haunted house spinner card!

Good morning!
Here is my haunted house spinner card that everyone made at my Halloween Treats class yesterday!

Wow- what a fun day we all had.
I'm glad that so many came to join me for a "spooktacular" day of 
stamping LOTS of Halloween Treats!
Check out this Circle Flip Spinner card!
'Best of Halloween'
cs:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Witches Brew Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  So Saffron
supplies:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circle Flip Framelit, Circle framelits, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Sticky Strip, dimensionals
other:  Dental Floss

I can't believe it is Monday already!
Wow.....the weekend flew by with LOTS of stamping!
I had a fun day stamping with Christy & Nicole on Saturday.
And then I had another fun day stamping with many that joined me for my Halloween Treats class yesterday.

My boys will be here bright & early this morning.
Tonight we are going to Goodies for Grandparents with Brayden.
He will be coming out after school- so the twins will be excited to get to see him.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment