Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Fall 'Lovely As A Tree' card!

Good morning!
Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my September 
workshops will be making.
I LOVE the set- 'Lovely As A Tree'!
It is an oldie but a goodie!
I will update this with the supply list sometime soon.
Don't you just love this card!
And check out the new Expression Thinlit!
Isn't it awesome!!

I still have some card stock to cut & things to pack up for my workshop today!
So keeping this short & off to get everything finished up so I can out the door soon.
I'm excited to be sharing my love of stamping with Michele & Karen & many of their friends today!
They have alot of ladies joining us!
I can't wait to stamp with all of them!

I spent the whole day stamping yesterday- 16 hours to be exact!
I got alot done.....my Founders swap is created & partially cut.
(I will post it later this week after our swap!)
Plus- I got my October birthday cards done & cards made to send out to those that ordered on line for Clearance Rack items.
AND I made 5 different cards all using the same set- 'Best of Autumn'.
I'll post these 5 cards on my blog this week!

Gotta run.......

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment