Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thankful for.....a 'Truly Grateful' card.....

Good morning!!
Here is a card that made for my September monthly swap that I'm in.

(Yep- I'm early & probably shouldn't share it yet on my blog, 
but I don't have any pictures taken of any other cards yet to share.
So if you are in that swap with me- you'll be getting this card next month.) 

This is the same layout as one of the cards I did for my August workshops- 
but I just changed the stamp set.
Here is the one that I posted earlier this month.

'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
dp:  Sweater Weather
ink:  Versamark & Chocolate Chip
markers:  Crumb Cake & So Saffron
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, 2 12" circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Neutrals Candy Dot (Chocolate Chip), Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, dimensionals
Check out the fun fold!

What a fun night we had at the races celebrating Nathan's birthday last night.
Nathan got 3rd in his heat; started 10th in the main & finished 2nd by only 1/4 of a car length.
He drove his friend Blaine's car & looked really good!

Today is a catch up day at our house!
Oh my gosh......I have tons of laundry to do, bills to pay, stamping to do, etc.
But before I can ever stamp I need to clean my Studio- as it is a disaster!
We offered to do birthday suppers tonight for Nathan & Steve- but not positive that is going to end up working out for everyone's schedules- we will see.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday
and enjoy your weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment