Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My cute 'Halloween Hello' Faux Iris card......

Good morning!
Here is the Faux Iris technique I did on my 'Halloween Hello' card.
This is one of the cards everyone did that joined me at my August workshops.
 I think that this little witch is so stinkin' cute!
 'Halloween Hello'
ink:  Jet Black Stazon
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
dp:  Witches Brew
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Label Card Thinlit die (for the banner), dimensionals, glue dot, Summer Starfruit ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Here is one I did with the skull.
He is a bit scary looking to me.
 I had a fun day yesterday with all of my boys!
They sure love each other & have so much fun together.

 It was a nice, cool night last night to sort, load & sell hogs.
Brayden was still here to help us & he had so much fun!
He is so sweet!
He so loves the farm & all animals.
He got to go in the trailer with the trucker (Scout) & see all about it.
He also got to stand on the loading chute with Scout & help him.
It was so cute! 
His smile was priceless!

Today I'm off to Osky for a quick trip early this morning to run some errands 
& deliver some stamp orders.
Then I'm home to spend the rest of the day with the boys.
Deke is gone all day to meetings.

Aunt Kathy got some tomatoes in Frytown yesterday for me.
They will all need to be canned- but don't think that they will be ready to do yet tonight.
So I am planning on sorting & getting stamp orders ready for my delivery tomorrow night.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment