Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Lovin' the Orange Glitter with the 'Halloween Happiness'!

Happy Friday!!
Wow- I finally got to my Studio to stamp about 11 last night.
 Here is a quick card that I made....
I played with the new Orange Glitter & I LOVE IT!
I was also wanting the pumpkin "smile" to have a yellow glow.
I tried to color it in with a marker & it just looked messy.
So I inked the pumpkin image directly onto the stamp with the Pumpkin Pie marker & stamped it onto Daffodil Delight card stock, then cut it out & popped it up!
 So what do you think?
I love the sparkle & the bright smile!

'Halloween Happiness'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
supplies:  Witches Brew Washi Tape, 2 way glue pen, Orange Glitter, Bit Shot, Oval Collection framelits, paper snips

Last night I enjoyed my road trip delivering stamps.
It was nice to see so many & visit a bit along the way.
The guys worked in the shop late last night.
I brought home Casey's pizza & we ate the shop together.
Brayden loves eating supper together in the shop.
Today is another busy day with the boys.
The guys are off to the races in Columbus Junction tonight.
I'll be in my Studio stamping- literally all night I'm sure!
I have a big downline meeting tomorrow & I have swaps & shoe box swaps to do for it!
I am looking forward to seeing my group & adoptees though!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment