Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

'Love & Joy'......with a paper bow!

Good morning!
Happy Monday to you!
Here is another card that I created for my downline meeting on Saturday.
It is a door card fold.
And check out the cute paper bow!
Gosh.....I know it is only August- but it is never too early to start thinking of about our holiday cards.
And this years Holiday Catalog is full of awesome new products to help 
us get our creative juices a flowin'!
'Love & Joy'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
dp: Season of Style Paper Stack
markers:  Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
supplies:  Tea Lace Doilies, 1/2" Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Large Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

Deke helped me last night & we got 51 quarts of tomatoes canned, 
plus another 11 pints of tomato juice.
They sure will taste yummy this winter!

I'll be hanging out with my boys today!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment