Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Here is a M&M flip card for Brody!

Good morning!
Here is Brody's M&M flip card.
The twins LOVE M&M's & the theme of their party is going to be M&M's too!
I had no clue what I was going to do when I started playing last night & this is what I ended up with.
 cs:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Flip framelit, Real Red Stitched ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Stripes embossing folder
retired:  Alphabet sets
 So I think that it turned out pretty stinkin' cute!
I'm excited for Manda to see them.
I'll post Drake's card tomorrow.

The guys are headed to Columbus Junction for season championship.
Nathan is leading the track points!
I hope he has good luck!!
I'm staying home to do hair cuts (on Steve, Brody & Drake) & stamp!
I hope to get some more much needed things check off of my 'to do lists'!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment