Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Here is a beautiful created with 'Regarding Dahlias'.

Good morning!
Here is a beautiful card that my downline Lorraine Willett created for her convention swap!
Isn't it amazing!
I just love everything about it!
This was a stamp set that I wasn't sure I was going to get- but it is now on my wish list!
 WOW!
These colors are just striking together.
I will try to get a supply list typed up sometime soon so you know all of the supplies that she used to create this.

Late night racing again.
Nathan had bad luck & ended up 6th in the main.
Luckily nothing was torn up.
The guys will work late in the shop tonight getting the car ready to race at Columbus Junction tomorrow night.

I'm off to the farm again for the majority of the day.
Brayden will get to spend it helping us.
So we'll have lots of fun!
We will be getting in another big group of baby piggies!

I hope you have an AWESOME Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment