Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday to Drake & Brody!!

OH my GOSH!
Happy 2nd Birthday to Drake & Brody!!
 
Where has the past 2 years gone.....they sure have flown!
What precious little guys you are & definitely with your own personalities.
I was saying 'cheese' & Brody was repeating me with his funny scrunched up funny face!
They are both true blessings!

Yesterday was the 6 month anniversary of Brody's 2nd surgery & you can't hardly see his scar any more & you sure can't tell by his actions that he ever had anything wrong!  
What a blessing Dr. Menezes is too!

 I also want to note the cute little John Deere hats that the twins are wearing.
Our sweet little Greiner twin friends gave these to our twins.
We LOVE the Greiner twins hand-me-downs! 

We will be celebrating Brody & Drake's birthday on Sunday evening! 
Today I'm making them a 'Wood' cake & they are getting a couple of small gifts to celebrate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment