Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A 'Halloween Happiness' cute card!

Good morning!
Tonight I have my monthly Stampin' Night at our home.
This is one of the cards that everyone will be making.
This is one of my August workshop cards.
Aren't these little pumpkins just adorable!
I am just in awe over all of the cool new stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog!
'Halloween Happiness'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Stazon
markers;  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Brights Candy Dots (Old Olive), Ovals Collection framelits, Deco Labels Collection framelits, Chevron embossing folder, dimensionals
 
Yesterday I got all of my woodwork stained & varnished.
It turned out really pretty!
Now for me to patiently wait for Mckenzie to find time to get here to put it on.
 
I'm off now to cut card stock & clean up my stamp room.
And get ready for a bunch to come stamp with me tonight!!

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment