Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Christmas Wishes......and a beautiful punched paper bow!

Good morning!

Here is another card created with new products from the Holiday catalog.
This is one of my convention swaps.
Gosh I can't believe that I forgot to share it with you then.
'Joy to the World' & 'Wonderful Wreath'
cs:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
dp:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
supplies:  Extra Large Oval punch, Large Rhinestone, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, 1/2" Circle punch
Oh how I love this card!

Wow- I had a fun night of stamping with a house full of ladies last night!
I'm so glad that everyone could join me!

I have TONS to do on list today.....hoping I get alot of it done.
First off my little man is coming to spend the day with G'ma!
I haven't seen Brayden since last Friday night- 
so am really looking forward to our time together today.
We have several errands to run.
AND then I have a bunch of corn to freeze- 
thanks to Katy & Aunt Kathy for getting the corn for us!
It sure will taste good this winter!

The guys (including Brayden) will be going to Columbus Junction racing tonight.
I wish Nathan & the 52 Wood Racing Team good luck!
I'm sure I'll still be freezing corn!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment