Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another 'Magnificent Maple' card.

Good morning!
I hope you aren't tired of this stamp set or this 'thumping' technique.
I love fall!
So here is another one of my swaps I made for my downline meeting yesterday.
 'Magnificent Maple' & 'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
markers:  Chocolate Chip & Cajun Craze
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, 7/8" Natural Trim; 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Deco Label framelits, Regals Candy Dots (Cajun Craze), dimensionals, glue dot

WOW- what a FUN day of company & stamping we had at my downline meeting yesterday.
I went & got groceries after our meeting.
Then home to make supper.
(Deke's favorite- wilted lettuce & dumplings.)
We then decided to go to the river & visit my sister & brother-in-law 
(Beckie & Dan), that were camping!
We don't ever make time to do things like that.
And we are so glad that we went!
It was a beautiful night sitting around the campfire & chatting!

Today I'm canning tomatoes & catching up on a ton of things here.
I'm not often home on Sundays, as usually I have a stamp class- so I'm going to ENJOY my day here with LOTS to get checked off on my "to do list"!
 
I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment