Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

A sweet 'Summer Silhouettes' card....

Good morning!!
Here is a sweet card that my downline Judy Hopping created & gave to me.
She cased the layout from this card that I posted earlier.
I love how hers turned out!!
And she used one of my favorite color combinations too!
The ribbon bow is just so stunning & easy to make!
 'Summer Silhouettes'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing folder, Extra Large Oval punch, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Molds, dimensionals, glue dots

Today our son turns 29 years old.
Gosh....where did the time go.
He is a very tall, handsome young man.
He has reached to great lengths to become a very successful person.
And he is a great dad too.
We are very proud of him!
And we are lucky that he lives only 4 miles away from us & we get to see him often.
Happy Birthday to Nathan!!
And good luck at the races tonight.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment