Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Convention Make & Take

Good morning!
I finally got my Make & Takes from convention made this week.
Here is my favorite one.
I personally think it needs a layer or two...but it is an awesome layout with color, products & stamp set choices.
 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Hello, Lovely
cs:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Silver Glimmer Paper
ink:  Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral
supplies:  Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Very Vintage Designer Button, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape, Glue dots, dimensionals, Paper Snips, 1 3/4" Circle punch

I enjoyed another day with Brayden yesterday!
 We had a great week together......and I didn't think he was going to go home yet last night.
He is such a special little man & melts G'ma's heart!
I can't believe that he will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks.
Today I am home alone.
(I think!)
I will be spending my day/night stamping.....and praying that I have good Mojo!
I have a workshop tomorrow & only have one card created so far & nothing cut!
YIKES......
I have my ideas & stamp sets figured out, so hoping my Mojo is there & things just click.
I am EXCITED about Lana's party & I am looking forward to sharing some cute cards with her & her friends that will be joining us to spend the afternoon stamping tomorrow.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday doing whatever you have planned for the day!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment