Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

My Convention Bag Tag-

 Hello-
Yesterday Manda helped me to set up boards on my Pinterest account.

So be sure to click on my Pinterest link on the left here.
I'm going to be posting my blog projects to my Pinterest boards too.

Today I want to share with you, a gift I received.
My dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff made this for me.
I love it!
It is a Bag Tag that I put on my Convention Bag.
Supplies -Big Shot, Window Frames & Floral Frames Framelits, Chipboard, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Coastal Cabana & Baked Brown Sugar ruffled ribbons, NEW Silver 1/8" ribbon (Holiday Catalog), new Pretty Print embossing folder (Holiday Catalog),Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies
DP:  Afternoon Picnic 
CS:  Coastal Cabana & Baked Brown Sugar card stock, Silver Glimmer paper

Then she punched a small hole in the top for the metal ring so that we could add them to our convention bags. 

Well- today the guys are suppose to be here all day & get my flooring finished!
One of them came on Friday & we got all of the trim issues figured out.
All I can say is that it had better go smoothly today & it had better be done today.
I am so ready to get our home put back together.
We've had this mess since July 2nd.
 This week is a crazy one here & I don't need to add any thing extra to have to get done or worry about.
So I am praying that they fulfill their obligation & finish it today!

Deke has meetings all day today.
I'm going to hide & work on bookwork to stay out way of the guys working.
Tomorrow we will be blessed with our new baby piggies.

And we'll have our little farmers helping us too.
The boys are all excited about getting to help Papa & me on the farm & play with the new baby piggies.

I'll have to remember to take my camera so that I can share some of the highlights of our day with you.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Aren't daughters wonderful and we are so lucky they don't mind helping us out!!!

    ReplyDelete