Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm home.......

 
I am home!!
I got home about 5:30 yesterday afternoon.
Manda, Steve & the twins came out for supper so we could see them & catch up.
Sure missed "all" of my family!
(Nathan, April, Jackson & Brayden are camping- so hope to see them when they get home on Wednesday.)
But I had a "great time" with all of my Stampin' Up! friends last week.
Convention was awesome!
And I have a TON of new things to share with all of you!

Check out the cool card above.
This is a new framelit that SU! shared with us that will be released soon.
Oh my gosh.....I love it & can't wait to get it in my hands.
This is just one of the many new things that are going to be available SOON!
 
We have a crazy day today- 
as the guys are to be here any time to start laying my new floor in my 
kitchen, laundry room & bathroom.
I need to unpack, do a ton of laundry, catch up on emails, sort stamp orders, go through a huge pile of mail & the list goes on & on.
It amazes me how much stuff gets piled up when you have a weeks worth of things to catch up on. 
I have a ton of pictures that I need to get downloaded too & will be sharing them with you.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment