Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Here is a winter scrapbook page....

Good morning!
Here is the winter scrapbook page that we did at my class last Saturday.
I love the Silver Glimmer paper.
Aren't these snwoflakes are just beautiful, using last years snowflake die (retired) with it!
 I used Sahara Sand for the 12x12 pages along with Midnight Muse & Very Vanilla.
 I think that this page was many of the ladies favorite!

WOW!
Yesterday was a crappy day.
Lately everything is breaking & going wrong around our home.
Last week it was our central air conditioner & our vehicle.
Yesterday I went to get my hair cut & when I got home I discovered that our 
washing machine drain hose line broke & 20 gallon of water ended up 
all over our laminate floor.
The repair man was here right away & fixed my washing machine.
And I called our insurance guy.
Deke & I spent several hours cleaning up the water.
We have fans still blowing on the floor & hoping it will be ok.
I know deep down it isn't going to be.
It is going to have to be replaced.

We had a late night selling hogs.
Thankfully it was cool out and they sorted & loaded good.

Today I have the twins for awhile & I'm getting my spare room ready for 
my best friend from HS to come stay with us tonight.
She lives in Minnesota & is back for our class reunion we have tomorrow night.
I'm looking forward to seeing her & catching up!
She will be joining our family at the races tonight watching Nathan.

Gotta run!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of the water mess. I hate when those kind of things happen and it never is at a convenient time. I hope everything turns out okay for you and Deke. And have fun at your reunion and with your friend. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete