Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Here is my 'roomie' convention gift!

Hello!
There is a tradition at convention that you take a little gift for your roomie's.
So I'm sharing today the cute box & gift that I made for my convention room mates.
I think that it turned out so cute!
I was so excited to see their reactions when they opened up the box.
Check it out.....
 It is a 2013-2014 Designer Series Paper Ringed Sampler that I made.
I am very pleased with it.
It is always nice for everyone to be able to actually see all of the Designer Papers.
So next time you stamp with me- be sure to check it out.
I'll have mine in my basket for you to look at.
I have made a little word window punch out labels put onto dividers to separate each package of DP.
I've also included the DP name, page number, price & coordinating colors of CS that goes with it.

What do you think of the cute little box that it is in?
This is a new product that is in the NEW Holiday Catalog!
I LOVE IT! 
Yes- the circle/window sheet window with the dots around it is already on the box.
All you have to do is fold it & it is ready to use!
COOL HUH!

Don't you just think the Strawberry Slush DP, along with the 'Flower Shop' stamp set & coordinating Pansy Punch make the cover just adorable!

The guys got all of the flooring down in the kitchen & half of the other 2 rooms are done.
They are to be back early today to finish laying the flooring & put down the Quarter Round.
It will be so nice to have it all done & have our home back to normal.

I have bunches of stamp boxes that have arrived the past few days- so will be sorting & cutting sets today so that I can get them delivered later this week.
Tonight is my farmer night.....as we sell hogs.
I hope it isn't too hot out tonight.
We were blessed with another little rain last night- thank goodness!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment