Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Here is a cute 'Hello' card with the Modern Medley Designer Paper!

Good morning!
This is another one of the cards that everyone attending my July classes made.
I think that Black & Vanilla cards are always very elegant.
My dear Stampin' Sister Brenda Keenan shared this scalloped edge technique on a card 
& I fell in love with it!
Just think of the possibilities!
And this is the month to buy designer paper with the awesome Stampin' Up! special going on- 
Buy 3 pkgs of $10.95 DP & get the 4th pkg for FREE!
 'Four You'
cs: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
dp:  Modern Medley
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Extra Large Oval punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, dimensionals, glue dots, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding

WOW- Faith & Paula had a great party yesterday!
I enjoyed my day stamping with all of them.

Today the Serv Pro guy is to come get his machines & check the dry out process.
Manda & twins will be here to help me work on swaps.
Brayden got home from Colorado late last night & will be here too-
 so I can see him before I leave in the morning!

Sleep????  What is that?  
I am gonna literally (crash) fall asleep when I get on the plane tomorrow. 
Thankfully my demonstrator friend Lynda is picking me up so I won't even 
have to drive tomorrow either!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment