Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Here is another sneak peek for you!

HI!
Here is another card that I created using new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Notice the new stamp sets, the new designer paper & the new embossing folder!
 I will share with you tomorrow- my changed version of this card that I am doing for my shoe box swap I'm hosting tomorrow night with my friend LeeAnn, her downline & my downline!

Today is the DAY!!
I have my presentation this later this morning & all afternoon.
Please keep me in your prayers that I can do it all!

General Session is from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Then we have presentations from 11:00 a.m. to 3:15 pm.
This is when I'll be presenting the exact same class at 3 different times.
We then have closing General Session from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
We'll go out to eat supper & back to our hotel for our shoe box swap~
enjoying our evening stamping with friends & visiting!

We leave early in the morning for the airport & begin our journey traveling home.
I've so missed Deke & the rest of our family.
I've enjoyed my time here with my friends- but I'm ready to go home.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment