Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Here is another Holiday Catalog sneak peek!

Happy Hump Day!
Here is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Sally Davis gave to me when I saw her in Salt Lake City, Utah at convention.
It is created with a new Holiday Catalog set called- 'Halloween Happiness'.
Isn't it cute!
'Halloween Happiness'
cs: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Eggplant Envy
markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Mat & Tool, This & That Washi Tape, Natural Trim ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

 I have another busy day with my boys!
They all need hair cuts- so hope we can fit that into our day somehow.
I got Steve's hair cut late yesterday afternoon when he picked up the twins.
Now to fit Nathan & Deke into our schedules sometime soon, as they both need hair cuts too!
Manda, Nathan & Papa have meetings all day again.
Brayden is going to visit Aunt Kathy & Uncle Jerry for awhile today.
And then we are all off to the races tonight!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment