Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention!


 


Building a Thriving Business Convention 2013 Presenters:  
Me, Alisa Tinsler, Donna Griffith, Daleen Pinder, & Julie Davison
I loved working with these ladies!
I've enjoyed preparing for our presentation the past several weeks & getting to know them all.
What a whirl-wind of a week convention was!
It was a wonderful time & I was honored to spend it with many friends!
 Photo: The whole Build a Thriving Business team 
What a wonderful time we had together!!!
Here is a picture of me that was on the big screen during my presentation that 
my dear friend Carol Nordquist sent to me.

There were almost 6,000 demonstrators in attendance!
Look at all of us!

I am also blessed & honored to have earned Founders again.....for the 7th year in a row!
Woo!  Hoo!
Below is a photo of me at Awards Night with the top 100 demonstrators in a the US.
And the top demonstrators in Canada too.
We will all be attending Founders Circle in September together!
What a huge honor for me!



Here is a group of ladies that I swap with monthly!
It was great to get us all together & be able to connect faces with names.

 Here is another group I'm in.
We are the of "Go-Diva" stampers & swap quarterly.
 I love all of these ladies too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment