Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Another scrapbook page...

Good morning!
Happy Monday to you all!

Here is another scrapbook page layout that everyone did at my class on Saturday.
I thought this was a great layout to do for a guy.
It could be for camping, Father's Day, a guy BD, etc.

Check out the new Hexagon punch!!
Isn't it so cool!
 Note:  
The Designer Paper used on these pages is from the Spring Catalog-
 'Parker's Patterns' & is now retired.

Another busy week here, so I'm just going to take one day at a time & hope I can get alot done.
We got my sister moved yesterday & enjoyed the time spent with family.
Today I have to finish getting things picked up & put away from my scrapbooking class.
Then we have another rehearsal for the convention presentation this afternoon.
And I have to figure out projects for my workshop I have this coming Sunday with my IC gals.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment