Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A' Wild Flower Meadow' pull out card.

Good morning!
Here is a cute card that my downline Trish Banes made for our last downline meeting swap.
Trish is a very talented designer & I love the vintage style of this card.

(I will update this post sometime with a supply list.)

It was a late night at the races last night!
But- we were all happy that Nathan WON!
By far- Columbus Junction is my least favorite track to go to though.

I didn't get any stamping done yesterday as worked with our insurance adjuster & stuff on trying to get our floors taken care of.
We have a plan- now to find the time to get new flooring picked out & proceed with things.
We have Farm Bureau insurance & they have been great!
In our 30 years together- this is our first claim ever.....so I'm doing some that I don't know anything about & am asking lots of questions.

 I'm off to my stamp studio to create!
I have lots of stamping to do for my class I have tomorrow.
Wish me luck!
I hope I have good mojo!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment