Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A neat guy card created with 'Wetlands'......and a couple sneak peeks from the Holiday Catalog!

 Good morning!
Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my July workshops be making!
Don't you just love the 'frame' around the goose.
It is so easy to do with the framelits now that we have the NEW & amazing Magnetic Platform to go with our Big Shot!
And I just think that this new stamp set is so cool!

Notice the Designer Paper......remember the SU! Special this month.
When you buy 3 pkgs ($10.95 value) you get the 4th pkg for FREE!
'Wetlands'
cs:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
dp:  Venetian Romance
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:  Big Shot, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder (Holiday Catalog), Deco Labels Collection framelits, dimensionals, glue dots, Large Oval punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch (to round the top corners on the card front), 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon (Holiday Catalog), sponge

WOW......we had a late night on the farm last night.
It was after midnight when we got in.
Then had to shower, make supper & get ready for bed.
It was SO HOT!
It was just like you were in a sauna.
We wet the piggies down good on the trailer after they were loaded & I'm praying that they all made the ride ok......always worry about them when it is so hot & humid out.

Today I'll enjoy my day with the boys.
We have some errands I need to run in town.
And I'll be getting ready for our SKYPE convention rehearsal that I have tonight.
After it is over with I'll be off to the races to cheer on Nathan!
The rest of the family will go at the normal time & I'll get there as soon as I can.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment