Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

A Holiday Catalog sneak peek!

Good morning!

Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year.....and there are LOTS of cute new products in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that starts on 08/01.
If you are a customer of mine- you'll be getting your New Holiday Catalog in the mail by the end of month. 
It is another amazing catalog & I look forward to creating & sharing things from it with you.

So today I'm sharing a sneak peek at one of the cards I created using a new stamp set & new designer paper! 
I hope to find some more time soon to get to play with some more new things.

We had a fun time stamping last night at my monthly Stampin' Night at our home.
I'm so glad that everyone could join me.
We had a full house!
Papa Deke was so good at having fun & playing with the twins on the farm.
They were two tired little boys that didn't want to give up & go to sleep.
Hoping they sleep in a bit.

We have a busy morning getting ready for the guys to show up & start tearing up my ruined floor. 
I will be so happy when this is all done & over with!
I'll work on picking up from last nights class & cutting supplies for Sunday's class while they do that.

We are all off to Columbus Junction to race tonight.
Everyone that is except for Brayden, as he is at his Uncle Bryce's in Colorado visiting
- so we'll miss him.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment