Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Halloween scrapbook page..

HI!
Here is a Halloween scrapbook layout we did at my class last week.
'Papaya Collage'
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
dp: retired
 I think it turned out really cute with the raven.

We had a great 4th of July celebration!
I hope you did too!
I enjoyed the morning catching up some more with my friend Mary.
Then Deke & I went to see the twins in the kiddie contest at the park.
We came back home to chore & then we went to my class reunion.
We had a great time!!!
It was so much fun!!
We all laughed so hard.
It was lots of fun remembering the 'good old times' together.
I think we need to get together once a year!

I'm headed to my studio this morning with my coffee in hand.
I'll be creating my card projects for my class that I have on Sunday.
AND the UPS man brought my new pre-order for Holiday Catalog products on Wednesday
& I haven't even had the time to open the box yet- so want to do that today too!
I need to create a couple of projects using some new products that I want
 to have added to our power point slides at convention.
So I'm hoping I have good mojo & get alot of stamping done.

Tonight we are off to the races in Columbus Junction.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment