Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Woo HOO! It is a 'HAPPY DAY' FOR DAWN!!

Good morning!
Woo HOO!
This is the card that I created & sent to my downline Dawn Klein!
I am SO EXCITED for her!
She has had an awesome year with her Stampin' Up! business & she earned the 
Get-a-Way Trip to San Diego in September.
This is a HUGE accomplishment!
AND I'm so proud of her!
She will be going with me to convention in a few weeks.
I'm so looking forward to spending 5 days in Salt Lake City, Utah, with Dawn
& my other downline (Lorraine, Andrea & Cindy) 
& side-lines (Lynda & Hanna) that will be going too!
 'Happy Day'
cs:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Strawberry Slush
supplies:  Paper Snips, Bird Builder punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 
1 3/4" Circle punch (I used this to round the corners on the top corner of the card), 
dimensionals, Large Pearls

WOW!!
I have been a busy scrapper!
I got alot of card stock cut yesterday!
I have 14 of the 20 pages completely created & cut.
I still have 4 of the left to create & 6 of them then to cut.
I hope to get some more creating & cutting done today.
I have to work on my convention presentation though & get things sent to Donna- 
so that is high on my priority list to do today too.

Tonight we will be off to the races in Osky to cheer on Nathan!
I wish him loads of luck!
He has been on a roll!
So I'm looking forward to spending the evening with Manda & all 3 of my boys!

Nathan was on KBOE radio Race Show last night for an hour & we enjoyed listening to him talk about his 12 years of racing.
Deke & I had a late night in the heat selling hogs.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment