Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thoughts of you rain or shine!

Here is another scrapbook page that we did at my class yesterday!
What a fun day of scrappin' it was with all that joined me!
 Isn't this a bright & cheery layout?
cs:  Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist
dp:  Sunshine & Sprinkles (retired from Spring Catalog)
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Chalk Talk framelits, Brights Buttons (retired), 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon (retired), Daffodil Delight Wide Grosgrain ribbon (retired)

Last night Deke & I went out for supper with Manda, Steve, the twins & my Aunt Virginia.
Then came home & off to bed I went- as I was beat.
It has been a long week of preparing & cutting for my big scrapbook class.
I'm just tickled it turned out so well.

We are off today to help my sister Barbie move into her new home-
so it will be a day spent with my side of the family.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Scrappin'!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment