Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NEW In Colors........LOVE THEM!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards everyone got to make at my Open Houses this past weekend & upcoming weekend too!
I LOVE IT!
Aren't these colors just awesome together!
Don't you like my fringed ribbon ends too?
I thought this card turned out super cute.

'Chalk Talk'
CS:  Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar
DP:  2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  7/16" Natural Trim ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Extra-Large Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Loved the weather yesterday & played outside with the twins.
So nice to see the sunshine!
I got orders placed & some bookwork done last night.
And went to bed 'early' for me.

Today I'm playing catch up!
Not sure what I'll start with first.
I have piles of bookwork & stamping both to do.
BUT-
Our niece Maddie Wood is coming to spend 5 days with us later this week, so I really need to get all of my stamp stuff cleaned out of the spare bedroom so that she can sleep in there instead of on the couch.
Tonight we sell hogs......so it will be a late night on the farm with Deke.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment