Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

TODAY is the LAST CHANCE to order ANYTHING from the retiring 2012-2103 Catalog!

Be sure to contact me right away if there is something you still want & don't have yet!
I will be placing one last order about 7 pm tonight!

Good morning!
Here is a bookmark that I made for my downline meeting & my New Catalog Open Houses!
I LOVE the NEW 2013-2015 In Colors!
 Baked Brown Sugar
Coastal Cabana 
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding
Strawberry Slush 
 
supplies:
'Chalk Talk' & 'Mosaic Madness'
Artisan Label punch
7/16" Natural Trim ribbon
Itty Bitty Punch Pack
All 5 2013-2015 In Color Ink Pads 

WOW!
I had a full weekend stamping!
My Open Houses were wonderful!
Thanks to all of you that joined me!
I look forward to stamping with you again sometime soon.
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow to see an awesome card I did at my Open Houses using all of the NEW 2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment