Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Here is a 'Mosaic Madness' Christmas card!

Good morning!
I'm sharing a very pretty card that a demonstrator friend- Nicole Slaubaugh made for my downline meeting swap!
I love the colors together & love how this stamp set is so versatile!
 'Mosaic Madness' & 'Seasonal Sayings'
cs:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White
ink:  Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky & Smoky Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Mosaic embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips, dimensionals, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (cross), Silver Pen,

We had a late night selling hogs last night.
Gosh it was hot & humid!
Today Deke is off to meetings all day & I'm off to get my 2nd Hepatitis B Shot & then see my allergy doctor.
I'll deliver some stamp orders along the way there & back.
Tonight we will be racing in Osky.
The races are free tonight- so I'm expecting a packed grandstand if the rain holds off.
HOPEFULLY Nathan has good luck!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment