Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

A beautiful 'Wildflower Meadow' embossed card......

Happy Monday everyone!
Here is a pretty card that everyone at my New Catalog Open Houses made.
And I used the 2 new In Colors- Bake Brown Sugar & Crisp Cantaloupe.
I just love these 2 colors together & have used this combination alot lately.
Did you notice the embossing around the stamped images?
Isn't just the coolest that the embossing folder goes with this stamp set?
 Wildflower Meadow' & 'Banner Greetings' (hostess set)
cs:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White
supplies:  Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow embossing folder, Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, dimensionals

WOW!!!!
I had a fabulous time with my stampers in the Hiawatha area at my 
New Catalog Open House yesterday!
So glad that so many came to join me!

Today I'm home alone (I think)!
Deke is in the office for meetings all morning & I am going to unpack & put away things from my party yesterday & place orders.

I hope you have a MAGNIFICENT Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment