Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A 'Sketched Birthday' cupcake

Good morning!
There are so many cool new stamp sets in the NEW Catalog!
This is one of them!
I really like this 'Sketched Birthday' set.
 
 So here is another cute card that was on the display board when we were in Fiji.
My apologies- as I have no idea who the creator of this card is.
But I sure like it!

'Sketched Birthday'
cs:  Whisper White, Early Espresso & Pretty in Pink (retired)
Soft Subtles Designer Series Paper (retired)
ink:  Early Espresso
marker:  Pretty in Pink
supplies:  Big Shot, Window Frames Collection framelits, Bitty Banner framelits, Tasteful Trim Bigz L die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

I am hoping I don't leave the house today!
Deke is in meetings all day in Ottumwa.
Then the guys will go racing in West Liberty tonight.
I have lots of stamping to do!!!
WooHoo- My big annual scrapbook class is only 1 1/2 weeks away!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment